Harness the power of the Microsoft cloud with Microsoft Services
Microsoft 365 is both the fuel and engine for organizations of all sizes—providing trusted, collaborative, and secure tools to run and grow the business. With Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and additional productivity software for appointment bookings and project management, it’s a no-brainer for you and your users. But Microsoft 365 is so much more because of the cloud:
- 1 TB of cloud storage per user
- Ability to work offline and upload changes when you reconnect
- Hosting capabilities for webinars and large meetings, plus attendee registration and reporting tools
- Device management, including the ability to remotely wipe your lost or stolen devices
- Advanced security tools and features, including controlled access to your company data and cyberthreat protection
- Comprehensive tools integration on industry-leading Microsoft Azure with Microsoft 365 (Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint, and email.)
- SPAM protection
The decision is all but made for you, so it becomes a question of how to get going and who to trust long-term with your Microsoft-based cloud environment.
95% of the Fortune 500 leverages Microsoft Azure for its cloud architecture.
The world’s #1 software suite with local expertise
Microsoft Services from Alinco IT, Inc. combine the world’s #1 productivity suite and the industry’s most secure cloud platform with the trusted, proven expertise of Alinco. We build, deploy, maintain, monitor, and support innovative, cost-effective Microsoft cloud solutions tailored to your specific organizational needs. And, you get the ubiquity and power of the Microsoft brand and the care and attention of a local provider who gets you. Plus, there is no set it and forget it, as we remain your first line of defense as you and your cloud needs grow and evolve.
Tap into the
If your organization is like most, it’s full of PCs with Windows operating systems and Microsoft database configurations. And if that’s the case, the Microsoft Azure platform will be about 80% less expensive than any other public cloud option. The bulk of that savings is realized because Azure doesn’t require renewal of Windows licenses year to year, and Microsoft offers free security updates for Windows-oriented software. But, Azure is also your best industry bet for interfacing with a private cloud or data center, making it preferred for hybrid environments. With it, developers can create hybrid apps, which use resources from a data center or private cloud and Microsoft Azure, and then Azure can easily host and run those apps for you.